Quality Control Technician
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Performing inspections and release or rejection of all incoming product
- Performing Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) inspections on all product received into the warehouse
- Completing AQL forms
- Logging and documenting all inspections
- Maintain Product Files on all products
- Status control of product e.g. quarantine, accepted, QA hold, rejected
- Ensuring that all product meet the specifications
- Ensuring that material status is controlled and that only materials that meet the specifications are released for use.
- Recognize and address any non-conformances found in product, procedures, and/or personnel.
- Assist in investigating non-conformances
- Other responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Quality Department
Education and/or Experience
- One plus years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Preferred knowledge of Network marketing.
- Proactive worker with very strong attention to detail and ability to self-check work on a daily basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as a demonstrated ability to collaborate and interact with all levels of employees and leadership.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Exceptional organizational skills critical.
- Acute attention to detail
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to self-manage and problem solve
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to travel during work hours to warehouse locations
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.